As we prepare to transition from one decade to the next, here’s how we redefined the meaning of opulent bathrooms.
+ the foundation
Starting with a blank canvas, our client simply wanted to create a luxurious and practical space to enjoy. So, to set the tone we selected Calacatta Michelangelo marble sheets for the walls and Palace range Versace tiles for the floors, which were imported directly from Italy. Like high fashion clothing, the pattern and colours of the stone walls and floor tiles instantly capture your attention, however, it’s only when you experience it in person can you truly admire the quality, natural patterns and craftmanship of these exquisite elements.
In order to create a bathroom that redefines the meaning of luxury, it’s important that it also has its own signature style. So, to complement the other elements of the room, we arranged for custom-made wall mounted vanities with exclusive Champagne Quartzile top to be created, each of which incorporated:
To further encourage a feeling of luxe relaxation, we also added the following elements:
– Arcisan Kudos Backlit recessed mirrors – allowing our client and guests to enjoy the perfectly even light produced by touch activated LED lights and demister and low electricity usage. Designed with high quality float glass and 100% silvering, our client can also have peace of mind that they are completely protected against moisture penetration.
– Gessi Rettangolo Wall Basin Mixers with spout – staying true to their Italian design heritage, these items perfectly balance creativity, functionality and minimalistic opulence.
– Amalfi freestanding rimless countertop basins in White – continuing the luxurious fluidity of the bath’s design.
– Champagne Quartzile top with waterfall edges – when it comes to luxury, nothing says it better than exclusive stone. Quarried only in Brazil, the benchtop was custom made.
– Wall mounted double vanity – featuring Polytech laminate in Cinder Matt – custom made for the perfect fit.
– Artia Verde Vintage Bronze handles – these extend on the lavish simplicity that defines the room.LED strip lighting – enhancing the feeling of the space.
We were also thrilled to receive a five-star Word of Mouth rating from our client, in which they said:
“Our project was at the upper end of cost and quality. Having had several previous ‘builders from hell’ on other building projects it was very important for us to have a level of communication and mutual respect to achieve the result we were looking for. The MW Homes team were friendly and very involved in the project… We have and will recommend this company to family and friends. Well done all at MW Homes”.
From the photos, video tour and our client’s testimonial, you will notice that our sharp eye for detail and design ensured nothing was overlooked in creating bathrooms that have redefined the meaning of luxury in Australian interior design.
For inspiration and ideas take a look at our Bathroom Renovation Gallery.